26 August 2013

Weekend Recap

I was looking for pictures from this weekend when I realized the only pictures I have were from my phone...and they are almost all food.  We spent a good chunk of the Saturday looking at houses...but walking away without a whole lot of progress.  Saturday evening we had a lobster fest!  B man officially tried his first taste of lobster.  There's a little place around these parts where they actual cook the lobsters for you for a tiny bit more than you would otherwise pay.
This is what these bad boys looked like when we opened the bag.



I promise this isn't what B-Man actually ate...Just for the purpose of pictures!  You can actually see how orange his little nose is from the sweet potatoes he was indulging in earlier!  And can I just say that I can't believe my little man is already eating lobster???  We also went food shopping this weekend...and I didn't buy one jar of baby food because B-Man has already outgrown jarred food.  He much prefers real pasta, veggies, chicken or fruit than the jarred food. Fine by me...but it's all going by much too fast!

No comments: