20 August 2013

A Fabulous Event

I have no idea how it's already gotten to be Tuesday!  We had quite the weekend round here.  One of my best work friends got MARRIED this weekend!  I remember the beginning days of her planning her wedding...and now it's come and gone.  It was at an absolutely beautiful barn, and she got married under a gorgeous oak tree on a hill side.  She and her fiancee looked absolutely gorgeous.  E finally got to meet some of the girlies I work with and we all had a great time.  Joc & G I know I speak for all of us when we say I wish you nothing but a lifetime of love and happiness....you two looked gorgeous and are a perfect for one another.  I hope you loved your day. Nothing but the best in the life ahead of you both.






Hope you two are enjoying your honeymoon!

No comments: