17 September 2013

B's First Apple Orchard

This weekend was phenomenal.  We looked at houses on Saturday...and found three that we really liked and would definitely be happy in...so we'll see how this goes! Even more exciting, E surprised me on Friday and said that we should go apple picking on Sunday morning, before football.  Some things you should know about me...I love fall...football season is awesome...and Sundays are my favorite!  I don't think you really need to know a whole lot more...other than this is one of my favorite apple orchards and just so so cute!
They say never wake a sleeping baby....but it turns out if it's to go apple picking for the first time, it's well worth it!


 Not interested in the camera...
 Even less interested in the camera....
 C'mon guys, now I see all the other kids!

 Imagine....all the apple crisp...mmmm


 Apple time!
 Clearly, B hit another developmental milestone....
 Favorite place to be...on Dad's shoulders... 

Old fashioned candies!
Getting sleepy...


And what do you do after a long day? Well you've earned yourself a little nap in Mommy's arms!

Sunday sure is Funday!

No comments: